The Lodge, Zermatt
Luxury Catered and Serviced Chalet in Zermatt
Highlights : Catered And Serviced | Sleeps 10 | Sauna | Fire
This is our flagship 5 star catered chalet, we have been tweaking it for seven years and it is now better than ever. It is one of Zermatt's most luxurious catered and serviced chalets and is quite unique.
Situated close to the main street and the Sunnegga Express lift station, The Lodge takes up the whole top floor (320 square meters, view the floor plans) of a chalet with an unmatched view over the roof tops dominated by the Matterhorn. There are five double bedrooms, four of which can be configured as twins. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, there is also a private sauna and an outdoor jacuzzi on the balcony.
Every detail of The Lodge has been carefully thought through and meticulously finished, with wooden-beamed ceilings, aged wood floors and stylish yet cosy furniture giving a warm feeling of old-world charm with a witty modern finish. The kitchen is open-plan and professionally equipped.
The focal point of the spacious living rooms is a suspended wood-burning fireplace with its mushroom stools; adjoining it is a large dining area with a long table seating 12 comfortably, an intimate U-shaped seating nook, across from a large L-shaped leather sofa and TV area. These several distinct seating areas enable you to chill out in peace and/or party with your group, and everything gives onto a full-length south-facing balcony.
None of the many guest who have stayed in the Lodge has ever been disappointed, and this is the ten-bed chalet we would choose for ourselves if we didn't already live in Zermatt!
• Sleeps 10 with 5 double bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
• Professional chef (with our half board catering service only)
• Experienced chalet host (with our half board catering service only)
• Full MX concierge service/assistance
• Choice of either continental or a delicious cooked breakfast (with our half board catering service only)
• Afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés, gourmet dinner (with our half board catering service only)
• Champagne, selected wines and open bar (with our half board catering service only)
• Daily cleaning with mid-week linen change (with our half board catering service only)
• Wood-fireplace in living room
• Private outdoor Jacuzzi hot-tub
• PC and wireless broadband internet
• Chalet laptop/PC provided
• TV and DVD in each bedroom
• Large modern flat screen TV with DVD and satellite/cable TV
• Laundry and dry cleaning service
• Splendid Matterhorn views
• 4 min to ski lifts
• 8 min walk from main street and rail station
• 320 square meter surface area
• Wii available on request
• Selection of board games and DVDs
Each bedroom has its own LCD flat screen cable TV and DVD player, an en-suite bathroom with either a bath or a massage shower and a range of Elemis (the SPA specialists) toiletries. The master bedroom has a separate shower room, and a bathtub by its own fire stove.
The drawing room includes a large LCD television with DVD/CD/Radio (with an iPod interface); there is wireless broadband internet access throughout, and a "study" area with a laptop, fax and printer. You will find a selection of books, DVDs and board games.
For your wellness, The Lodge features a special outdoor jacuzzi hot-tub with a view of the famous mountain, and has its own private sauna.